Minimalist Dinner Table decoration

 On today's feature is a simple table decoration I have setup at our kind of "formal table". It's a very simple design and minimalist.

My husband bought this yellow daisies about a week ago. It's still alive though. Also on this very simple setup is.a fish bowl I bought from Mandaue Foam which is about Php 300.00 I think. Then I placed big white pillar candle.

I like that the vase is transparent and goes very well with the repurposed fish bowl.




I also added some river stones on the fish bowl to add a little bit of accent. There's a little bit of story about those river stones. About 5 months ago, we bought a sungka somewhere in Digos as we went home from our Kapatagal "Laag". The boy who was selling it also had those stones to use. Sungka is a native game and it needs some type of a shell or stone to play it with. 

And of course, I have kids who love to play and lose most of the stones. So we couldn't play anymore the sungka without it, so I had it repurposed and made it into decorative stones.

Last but not the least is the vase. Those are not new as they were originally a pitcher and I just used it as a vase for my flowers. Sometimes, my husband randomly gives me flowers and I need a vase to place the flowers.

So yes, you don't have to buy new vase, you can just look around your house and look for things you can recycle. Be it a bottle or a medicine bottle. 






Comments