Trello: How it saved my life!

 







I've always wanted to be better at organizing my thoughts. I've tried organizing my thoughts by buying a notebook, but somehow somewhere I get lazy. And I end up not doing it or not writing anything to it. So I just doodle on the notebook.

Now the bullet journaling really helped me keep on my routine. And the tool I used for it is surprisingly not a bullet journal. But Trello. I like how easy and convenient it is. I could type down my to-do list and the logs and lists that I need. So any idea that I come up with, I could just take a note with it and put it on the Trello.

I know some people like to separate the analog and the digital. But for me, I just can't do that. I have a toddler and my life is super busy, I need everything to be done very very fast. 

You can also make your account for free. https://www.trello.com/

Trello is a Kanban board where you can move things. We usually use similar techniques at work but now I can use it with anything like bullet journaling, or my plans, and to-do list that I need to accomplish.


Comments